Sunday, May 2, 2010

WINTER'S BONE movie trailer!

Special thanks to Spinetingler Magazine for bringing this to everyone's attention!

The Sundance Grand Jury Prize-winning film based on Daniel Woodrell's acclaimed novel will be out June 11th, in selected cities. Don't miss it!



Busted Flush Press will release Woodrell's Tomato Red (paperback; 978-1-935415-06-0; $15) in September. Here's a new blurb, hot off the presses from best-selling crime writer C. J. Box...

"Three pages into Tomato Red I got that inexplicable head rush that comes from wondering how I'd never heard of the book or of Daniel Woodrell, and regretting the years I was ignorant of both. Woodrell writes with a poetic, lyrical, breezy style that reminds me of authentic country artists like George Jones or Hank Williams but he somehow does it on the page. He packs an entire world into a short book and leaves you yearning for more. Thank you, Busted Flush Press, for introducing me to Woodrell. Now others won't make the mistake I made." -- C. J. Box, Edgar-winning author of Nowhere to Run

No comments: