Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Give me some work to do, get free stuff!

I'm heading out of town for the Edgar Awards banquet this Thursday. I get back to town Sunday, and I'd love to have some work for me to do when I get back... okay, it's not like I don't have enough work piled up, but I mean mail orders! If you order just two books (that are currently available) from BFP's website between now and Saturday (May 1st), look at the free grub I'll throw in!

* FREE paperback (St. Martin's edition) of Ace Atkins's 2nd Nick Travers mystery, Leavin' Trunk Blues (this is now out-of-print)! Ace is up for the Edgar this year (for Best Short Story)... if you haven't yet discovered him, this is a good time!
* FREE paperback (Plume edition) of three-time Shamus Award-winner Reed Farrel Coleman's 3rd Moe Prager novel, The James Deans (albeit not as cool as the BFP edition with its Michael Connelly foreword, but it's FREE)!
* FREE (and this one's kinda nifty) signed, original short story chapbook by Randy Wayne White. Entitled "Chatham River," this was a special 22-page coming-of-age fishing tale that RWW wrote for BFP when we first got started a few years back. It was originally produced as a limited edition chapbook (limited to 400 copies), but I recently stumbled across some additional "presentation copies", outside of the initial limitation. Did I mention they're signed?!
* Plus, I'd throw in all sorts of other goodies I have laying around... bookmarks, postcards, etc.

Just mosey on over to http://www.bustedflushpress.com/ and order two or more books. Heck, you order several and who knows what I'll throw in the box! Want any recommendations of what to get? Feel free to e-mail me at bustedflushpress@yahoo.com, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts (even from NYC).

Thanks so much, and wish us luck at the Edgars!
Oh, and don't forget to vote for the Spinetingler Awards (if you haven't already) by Friday.

No comments: