Monday, August 10, 2009

A bookseller on WALKING THE PERFECT SQUARE

It was great to hear from Rob Dougherty, manager of Clinton, New Jersey's Clinton Book Shop, who just discovered Reed Farrel Coleman's Walking the Perfect Square (978-0-9792709-5-6; paperback; $13)...

"After hearing Maureen Corrigan's review of Reed Farrel Coleman's Moe Prager detective series on NPR, I ordered the first of the series, Walking the Perfect Square. As a bookseller, I put a great deal of trust in Corrigan's reviews. I can honestly say that I was not let down... in fact, I was blown away. Walking the Perfect Square is among the best of all crime novels that I have read. I look forward into putting this book into the hands of readers who I am sure will agree that Reed Farrel Coleman is, without a doubt, one of the brightest stars of the crime fiction genre."

Thanks, Rob!

And if you're in the Clinton, New Jersey, area, please check out this independent bookstore here. And just why is it important to support local businesses & indie bookstores? Read this and see.

1 comment:

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Great book and great series.

Kevin R. Tipple

Book Reviews and more at http://kevintipplescorner.blogspot.com/